Checking Etisalat’s internet data balance can be very easy and quick once you follow this quick methods from mymobnet.com
1. Dial *232# to check your account balance and Etisalat’s automated machine will send you your data balance almost immediately. The message will look like this:
“Dear Customer,you have 20 free MMS to all etisalat lines. 15.00 MB data.”
2. You can also simply dial *228# to receive your data balance.
3. The last but not the least is to click on the “Etisalat” menu, Select CHECK BALANCES>> DATA BALANCE
Unfortunately this last method isn’t as smooth as the first two. It usually comes with a service error message.
TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT MYMOBNET.COM
Please do not forget to LIKE our Facebook™ page at the right hand panel (PC) or at the bottom of this page (Mobile) (15586)Hope you enjoyed this post. Please follow us on Twitter @Mymobnet and LIKE our Facebook page at the right sidebar (PC) or below (Mobile) to stay updated in the happenings around the technology world! We can assist you faster via the Social media interactions!
Follow him on twitter @Mymobnet, Facebook Page :) and
Latest posts by Chekwas Ojike (Posts)
- HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN YOU ARE ALONE! – August 26, 2014
- Tecno Phantom Z A7 specifications review and price – August 25, 2014
- Tecno Phantom Z Android phone. What’s your first impression about it? – August 25, 2014