The first question Mymobnet! asked was on the safety of this service. Isn’t this going to be as insecure as the first Interswitch ATM cards that came to us? Guaranty Trust Bank however assured us of the security of this service.
According to GTB:
Mobile Money is a
convenient , secure and affordable way to
send money to friends and family from your
With GTBANK Mobile money, one can:
1. Check account balance and transaction history
2. Make money transfers within one’s account
3. Make utility payments to PHCN, HITV, DSTV, etc.
4. Purchase airtime (MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, STARCOMMS and more probably coming soon)
5. Request for account Statements.
These are only the major features of this great application.
Other features of the application from the app’s description in Google playstore includes:
− Cash deposits into your mobile money account via Quickteller portal and Quickteller enabled ATMs
− Cash deposits into your mobile wallet from all enabled POS terminals.
− Cash withdrawals from GTBank ATMs without a card.
− Funds Transfers to any recipient (both mobile money subscribers and non-subscribers)
− Funds Transfer to other banks
− Purchase of Airtime
− Bill/Merchant payments
− Balance Enquiries.
− Find your nearest GTBank branch or ATM
Mymobnet! has given you the most exhaustive on GTBANK Mobile money you can ever find.
Do you want to download GTBANK Mobile money to your mobile phone? Click here to learn how to download to your phone or see our Also read links below to get the best link for your phone.
Please do not forget to LIKE our Facebook™ page at the right hand panel (PC) or at the bottom of this page (Mobile) (4460)Hope you enjoyed this post. Please follow us on Twitter @Mymobnet and LIKE our Facebook page at the right sidebar (PC) or below (Mobile) to stay updated in the happenings around the technology world! We can assist you faster via the Social media interactions!
Follow him on twitter @Mymobnet, Facebook Page :) and
Latest posts by Chekwas Ojike (Posts)
- ORJI UZOR KALU’ S SLOK COMPUTERS/ LAPTOPS TO FLOOD NIGERIAN MARKET IN 5 WEEKS – September 1, 2014
- HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN YOU ARE ALONE! – August 26, 2014
- Tecno Phantom Z A7 specifications review and price – August 25, 2014